I am Taking Part in the Famous Bloggers Contest
Posted on 09. Jul, 2010 by Julius.
Over at FamousBloggers there has been a contest going on for around one month now. I am taking part in it and I hope that I will be able to add some value to it. If you haven’t heard about the contest then be sure to check the Famous Bloggers contest out.
The only reason I usually hate contests is because it means that you are competing against other people. I believe that life is much more about competing and challenging yourself, not others.
Also contests usually imply that there is only one winner and the rest are losers somehow. I don’t agree with that either. The thing is that you can organize a contest in a way that there is no winner and no loser. And I hope that that is what is going to happen in this contest too. So far this seems to be the case.
This is the FamousBloggers ComLuv Contest Sponsors, feel free to check them out, also check the Online Contest page for more information. Special thanks to Gail our Social Media Marketing Strategist for the great work.
- FamousBloggers ~ Group blog about how to start a business, making money blogging and blogging for business.
- Brian Longest ~ GoDaddy Coupon UKTop10 30% Off
- Executive Gift Shoppe ~ Personalized gifts including Money Clip
- Social Implications – Exploring the impact of Social Media ~ Social Media
- Local Proud ~ Start Your Own Discount Card Business
- FiddyP. Personal blog of Andy Bailey
- FiredWok Chinese Takeaway & Delivery ~ Chinese delivery in Lancaster
- GoodMillwork ~ Florida Based Architectural Moldings
- Andrew Rondeau Ltd ~ Blogging Guide
- Marc Duquette ~ Scribnia Blogging Directory
- The Happy Guy Marketing ~ Professional SEO services
- The Online Recruiters Directory ~ Search Firms
- Monster Auto ~ Car industry news
- Bill – ANS Gear ~ Paintball Guns & Gear
- Cori Padgett- Big Girl Branding ~ Business Marketing Strategy
- NowRelevant.com ~ Google alternative search
- The Internet Time Machine ~ Trends and new product ideas
- Joe & Colleen ~ Richland Wa Homes For Sale
- DiTesco ~ Home based business resources
- DennisEdell ~ Direct Sales Marketing Coach
- Firas ~ WP Worx – WordPress Services
- Kiesha ~ Blogging Tips & Tricks
- Melinda ~ Simple Home Organization
- Dan Keller – TycoonBlogger ~ Promote Your Blog
- ProjectCenter ~ Club Flyers
- PPI Claims ~ PPI Claims
- Free Gifts ~ Free Gifts
- Zoomit Canada ~ Social Bookmarking just for Canada
- Fence Houston ~ Houston fence contractor
- Fence Philadelphia ~ Philadelphia fence company
- Location Villa Espagne ~ Location Villa Costa Brava
- Lube Oil Sales ~ Buy Amsoil Motor Oil
- Olympic EyeWear ~ Designer sunglasses
- Miss Wise Law ~ Law & Legal Information
- Michelle Mangen ~ The Social Media Virtual Assistant
- Chris Guthrie ~ Make Money on the Internet
Tips for the Contest
I think that one of the most important things to writing a good article is to have passion. Whenever you see someone who has been able to somehow change the world you could immediately feel the passion that person had in everything he did.
If you are passionate about a topic people will feel it. The greatest things in life are created through passion. For the contest I wrote about a topic I had passion for and then tried to find a way on how I could apply it to the contest’s topic. I hope it worked out.
One last thing you should keep in mind is that you should give without expecting something in return. It’s one of the greatest gifts you can have as a person. Especially in contest people tend to only comment on articles if it helps them to get to the top of the list.
But believe me, you will get that much further by simply giving and helping other people.
If you get a chance be sure to check out my article at FamousBloggers. It talks about how we could build a community at FamousBloggers, I hope you like it.
Also you still have the chance of entering the contest since Hesham has extended the contest for another week.
Have you participated in the contest? Why or why not?